Complaints Handling Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please email us with the full details of your complaint to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Gas Safe Register.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a reply email, acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, attaching a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to one of our Directors, who will review your complaint and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. The Director dealing with your complaint will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement Email.
4. Within three days of the meeting, The Director will email you to confirm what took place and any solutions they have agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, The Director will send you a detailed written reply via email to your complaint, including their suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement Email.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another partner to review the complaint and make their own decision or arrange an appropriate alternative such as review by another local company to review the decision.
7. We will Email you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Gas Safe Register below,
Gas Safe Register
PO Box 6804
Or you can contact the Gas Safe Register Online at https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/
We're Here To Help!
230 Park View
Tyne & Wear
M-F: 8am – 6pm
Office: 0191 815 0100